The Bushranger BC45 Brushcutter is a powerhouse tool that will clear a pathway through the toughest landscape with ease.
- Chrome Impregnated Cylinder: BUSHRANGER™ commercial handheld products feature chrome impregnated cylinders giving them a longer life than a standard engine.
- Four Bearing Gear Case: BUSHRANGER™ trimmers and brushcutters are manufactured with a four bearing gear case allowing them to run smoother and longer under commercial applications.
- Anti-Vibration System: All BUSHRANGER™ brushcutters and trimmers run a high and low frequency vibration dampening system which significantly reduces operator fatigue.
- Powerhead anti-vibration.
- Solid Steel Shaft: BUSHRANGER™ drive shafts are precision manufactured from solid steel and polished for optimal performance. Also durable bronze bushings reduce vibrations and power loss.
- A brushcutter that delivers exceptional performance no matter what your cutting needs are.
- Heavy duty clutch.
- Tank guard.
- Commercial quality 5″ easy load tap and go trimmer head.
- Blade capable – 10″ x 4 Tooth metal blade included.
- Pro dual harness.
- Made In Japan.