The Bushranger BC31 Brushcutter has the same great features of the BC26 but with added power and a larger fuel capacity so that you can work for even longer.
- Chrome Impregnated Cylinder: BUSHRANGER™ commercial handheld products feature chrome impregnated cylinders giving them a longer life than a standard engine.
- Four Bearing Gear Case: BUSHRANGER™ trimmers and brushcutters are manufactured with a four bearing gear case allowing them to run smoother and longer under commercial applications.
- Anti-Vibration System: All BUSHRANGER™ brushcutters and trimmers run a high and low frequency vibration dampening system which significantly reduces operator fatigue.
- Powerhead anti-vibration.
- Solid Steel Shaft: BUSHRANGER™ drive shafts are precision manufactured from solid steel and polished for optimal performance. Also durable bronze bushings reduce vibrations and power loss.
- Turbo Gearbox: 2:1 gear reduction giving 31.5% more torque than conventional gear cases.
- A brushcutter that delivers exceptional performance no matter what your cutting needs are.
- Commercial quality 4″ easy load tap and go trimmer head.
- Blade capable – 10″ x 4 Tooth metal blade included.
- Pro dual harness.
- Tank guard
- Made In Japan.