The Bushranger BC26 Brushcutter is ideal for keeping more remote areas of the garden or land clear of unwanted growth.
- Chrome Impregnated Cylinder: BUSHRANGER™ commercial handheld products feature chrome impregnated cylinders giving them a longer life than a standard engine.
- Four Bearing Gear Case: BUSHRANGER™ trimmers and brushcutters are manufactured with a four bearing gear case allowing them to run smoother and longer under commercial applications.
- Anti-Vibration System: All BUSHRANGER™ brushcutters and trimmers run a high and low frequency vibration dampening system which significantly reduces operator fatigue.
- Powerhead anti-vibration.
- Solid Steel Shaft: BUSHRANGER™ drive shafts are precision manufactured from solid steel and polished for optimal performance. Also durable bronze bushings reduce vibrations and power loss.
- Turbo Gearbox: 2:1 gear reduction giving 31.5% more torque than conventional gear cases.
- A lightweight, high-powered brushcutter.
- Commercial quality 4″ easy load tap and go trimmer head.
- Blade capable – 9″ x 4 Tooth Metal blade included.
- Pro dual harness.
- Tank guard.
- Made In Japan.